2.CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA
- We collect, process and protect, in particular, the following categories of Personal Data:
- Personal Data
- Identification data (e.g., first name, last name, sex, account username);
- Contact information (e.g., e-mail address, telephone number);
- Payment information;
- IP address; and
- Other Personal Data you share with us. While using the Czech Founders Services, we may ask you to provide us with the above-mentioned Personal Data which can be used to contact or identify you. We may use Personal Data also to contact you using newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and provide you with other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or reaching out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tracking & Cookies Data
3.PURPOSES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
- We process Personal Data for the following purposes:
- Fulfillment and compliance with our contractual and statutory obligations, such as the provision of the Czech Founders Services agreed between you and us;
- Marketing activities related to the Czech Founders Services;
- Provision of access to the Czech Founders Services;
- Monitoring of the usage of the Czech Founders Services;
- Detection, prevention and addressing of technical issues;
- Improvement of the Czech Founders Services;
- Conducting of market research;
- Protection of our legitimate interests.
4.RETENTION AND TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
- Personal Data according to Article 3.1 a) will be processed for the duration of our contractual and statutory obligations;
- Personal Data according to Article 3.1 b) will be processed until you reject our use of Personal Data for marketing activities (such as reject sending newsletters or other marketing communication);
- Personal Data according to Article 3.1 c), d) and e) will be processed as long as you use the Czech Founders Services;
- Personal Data according to Article 3.1 f) and g) will be processed as long as our legitimate interest lasts or until you refuse such Personal Data processing;
- Personal Data according to Article 3.1 h) will be processed as long as our legitimate interest lasts.
- Please note that we may retain usage data for internal analysis purposes. We retain usage data generally for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of the Czech Founders Services, or if we have a legal duty to retain this data for longer time periods.
5.DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
- We may disclose Personal Data to a third party in particular in connection with:
- Disclosure for Law Enforcement We may, under certain circumstances, be required to disclose Personal Data by law or in response to requests made by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
- Legal Requirements We may disclose Personal Data if we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary in order to: (i) comply with a legal obligation, (ii) protect and/or defend our rights or property, (iii) prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Czech Founders Services, (iv) protect the safety of users of the Czech Founders Services or the public, (v) protect against legal liability.
- By clicking the “I accept” button during registration as a user of the Czech Founders Services or simply by using the Czech Founders Services, you consent to our sharing of Personal Data with third parties such as:
- our affiliates;
- hosting providers;
- advertising partners; or
- partners providing services for the purpose of fulfilling the obligations arising from the provision of Czech Founders Services, such as delivery and payment providers
who will then act as the processors of Personal Data.
6.TRACKING, COOKIES AND IP ADDRESSES
- Cookies are computer files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also use beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze the Czech Founders Services. Cookies allow us to recognize whether you re-entered our website from the same device, to record some of your stored parameters and to verify whether you belong to a particular category of users to which certain communication should be targeted. We may use for example the following categories of cookies:
- session cookies to operate the Czech Founders Services;
- preference cookies to remember your preferences and various settings; or
- security cookies for security purposes.
- When you visit our website for the first time, we ask you whether you accept cookies.
- By clicking the “I accept” button during registration as a user of the Czech Founders Services or simply by using the Czech Founders Services, or by clicking the “I accept” button when subscribing to our newsletters or other marketing communications, surveys etc., you agree that we may use your electronic contact details, which may be derived from your current or past usage of the Czech Founders Services, or permit selected third parties to use this data, to contact you via electronic means (such as e-mail) with marketing information about the Czech Founders Services.
- You may opt out of marketing communications by disabling this function via the unsubscribe link provided in each e-mail or other communication you receive, or by sending an e-mail request to email@example.com specifying that you wish to opt out from marketing communications.
- We are committed to storing all Personal Data securely. Therefore, we have implemented adequate physical, technical and organizational measures and plans for protecting and securing Personal Data (which do not, however, deprive you of your responsibility for taking adequate steps to secure your data, particularly for the transmission of data). Our aim is to eliminate any unauthorized or unlawful processing of Personal Data as well as any accidental, unauthorized or unlawful accessing, use, transferring, processing, copying, transmitting, alteration, loss or damage of Personal Data.
- Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Czech Founders Services, you are responsible for keeping this password strong and confidential. We ask you not to share the password with unauthorized persons.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is never completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the security of Personal Data transmitted by you. Any such transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received Personal Data, we will use strict procedures and security measures to protect Personal Data and prevent unauthorized access.
- To maintain the highest standard of Personal Data protection, all information you provide to us is stored on secure servers behind firewalls. We restrict access to Personal Data to employees, contractors and agents who need to know such Personal Data in order to operate, develop or improve the Czech Founders Services.
- Certain parts of the Czech Founders Services that collect personal data also use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption or other types of encryption. We back up all Customer data in the data center located in European Union, which enables an expedited recovery in case of a disaster or other event of similar nature, and whenever possible, we will ensure the pseudonymization or anonymization of all personal or related data (except for names and e-mail addresses).
- Subject to the rules and conditions set forth in the GDPR, you are or may be eligible to the following rights in relation to your Personal Data:
- Right of access You are eligible to request from us confirmation, as to whether or not Personal Data concerning you are being processed and, if this is the case, you may access further information about such processing. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the applicable laws. However, where requests from you are manifestly unfounded, excessive or repetitive, we may either:
- charge a reasonable fee, considering the administrative costs of taking the actions requested; or
- refuse to act on the request.
10.SURVEYS AND TESTIMONIALS
- From time to time, we may request information via surveys. Participation in these surveys is voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and disclose the requested information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and e-mail address), and organization information (organization name, job position). Contact information will be used to share the results if the participant selects to receive them. Survey information will be used for purposes of research, monitoring or improving the user experience and satisfaction with the Czech Founders Services.
- From time to time, we may also post various texts such as testimonials, quotes, case studies, white papers etc. on our websites that may contain personal information. We shall obtain your consent to post your name along with such text. If you wish to update or delete any text containing your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Czech Founders Services may, from time to time, contain links to and from websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any Personal Data to these websites.
- The Czech Founders Services are not addressed to anyone under the age of 15. We do not, to our best knowledge, collect Personal Data from anyone under the age of 15. If you are a parent or a guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we will take steps to remove that information from our servers.